Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brothers And Sisters - Season 4 Sneak Peeks (Spoilers)

Damn it, ABC, less than a week to go and no cast shots. This bites. Oh well here are some nice premiere pictures of Kevin (Matthew Rhys) and Scotty (Luke Macfarlane) that go some way to amending that.





In the space of the previous three seasons, we've had Kevin and Scotty go from boyfriends to exes to boyfriends and a married couple. This season we're getting them in the role of parents. As steps go, it does seem to be the natural next one and while some of the previews have indicated that Kevin is more enthused that Scotty, I am hoping this doesn't completely mirror Kitty/Robert in Season 3.

ABC have released five previews which can be watched here ... http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/brothers-and-sisters-5-sneak-peeks.html

The Season 4 trailer can be viewed here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g62VPU0AKs

Overall thoughts, I'm so looking forward to the fourth season. I know some people aren't loving this show as much as the first season but it's still got my attention.

Meanwhile for UK viewers, Season 3 is available on DVD from October 19th. Attitude magazine gave it a 4/5 rating, which was nice of them.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah I'm annoyed too we haven't got any cast photos, we should've got them by now.

Hopefully the Scotty/Kevin thing won't be too similar to Robert/Kitty I would like to see them go through the adoption process for longer though, It all happened very quickly for Kitty (within about half a season)

I really like the 3rd season artwork, very pretty

shawnlunn2002 said...

It's pretty dumb considering that the show is popular and more than holds it's own being paired with Desperate Housewives.

I have to agree about Kevin/Scotty adoption process being longer. I also hope that Kevin doesn't become too obsessed about being a dad too.

The Kitty/Robert stuff I've been reading sounds brilliant. I'm sure Calista Flockhart and Rob Lowe will do wonders.

The Season 3 DVD artwork is beautiful, best one yet.

I should've mentioned that the commentaries are for both parts of Troubled Waters and Mexico. Matthew Rhys and Rob Lowe are commenting on the first two.

Unknown said...

I got pleasure to see the photo. I like such types of photo which are related to Brothers and Sisters TV Show. I was searching blog for this TV Show but at the end of my searching I got it.