Well, filming for it begins on Monday but the last few days have been newsworthy for fans of Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss's Sherlock at the very least ...
- Not exactly a cast picture but more a goofy one of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman larking about during the read through for the first story.
- "You are in for an absolute stonker of a resurrection. It's going to be a treat," said Cumberbatch
- The first two stories supposed to be Mark Gatiss and Steve Thompson will be filmed first but there will be a bit of a gap until the third one by Steven Moffat is done.
- Cumberbatch has suggested that Series 3 might not air until Christmas 2013, which I can easily see happening.
- A fourth series has been commissioned by the BBC, though when that will be filmed hasn't been confirmed yet.
- Benedict has also mentioned that he'd love to see Lara Pulver reappear as Irene Adler, though he also points out that it's unlikely we'll see her in the upcoming series.
More Information: http://www.radiotimes.com/programme/5gt4/sherlock?ref=Article.TagBottom
Sherlock's third series begins filming this month with transmission for late 2013 on BBC1.