Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Atlantis - Series 2 Returns In November

Yup. I was expecting it to be pushed to early 2015 (still think it should've been) but over the weekend, BBC1 confirmed that Atlantis will be returning sooner than expected.


A brief trailer released on Saturday certainly hinted that the show might be adapting a darker turn than it's opening year but I have a feeling it won't be as dark as the BBC are trying to hype it up to be. If the can tone down some of the more juvenile jokes about Hercules weight that would at least be a modicum of an improvement. I'm not sure if I'm going to review this episodically again or just do brief recaps/relegate it to TV jumble blogs/do a series overview but I guess I will watch it again as it is getting Doctor Who's timeslot again.

Series 2 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KD3D0RzqA

Series 2 of Atlantis will air on Saturdays 8.30pm on BBC1 from November 15th.

No comments: