Yup, with a few weeks/months before some of these shows return, the casting announcements have been pretty wild. Basically, it really is a good time to be fan of the small screen universe with DC at the moment.
- The biggest news is that Matt Ryan will be reprising his role as John Constantine in the fifth episode, titled Haunted. He'll be there as part of the fallout of Sara's resurrection in the season.
- Rutina Wesley will be playing Lady Cop and she'll be a member of an anti-vigilante task force.
- Elysia Rotura has been cast as a love interest for Oliver while Parker Young has been cast as a love interest for Thea.
- Ryan Robbins will play Conklin, JR Bourne will be Double Down and Jimmy Akingbola will be Baron Reiter.
- Alexander Calvert will be Anarky and Echo Kellum will be Mr Terrific.
- The CW have released a poster of Barry meeting Jay Garrick's Flash as played by Teddy Sears.
- Wally West has also been cast with Keiynan Lonsdale, who'll debut in the winter.
- Adam Copeland has the role of Atom Smasher.
- Michael Ironside will be playing the father of Captain Cold and Golden Glider.
Legends Of Tomorrow
- Falk Hentschel has been cast in the role of Hawkman and unlike Hawkgirl, he will be aware of his past lives.
- Casper Crump will be taking on the role of Vandal Savage, the main antagonist of the show's first season.
- Phil Klemmer will be showrunner for the series along with Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim and Sarah Schechter.
- Booster Gold will not be appearing in the show for the time being.
- Jay Jackson played by Franz Drameh could also be a specially created/original character for the show.
- Chris Browning will be playing Ben Krull, aka Reactron, who'll debut in the third episode as will Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane.
- General Sam Lane, Red Tornado and Non are all coming to the show.
- There will be no crossovers with Arrow, The Flash and Legends Of Tomorrow for now or references to the shows.
- Superman will factor into Supergirl's life but won't be appearing on the show.
- "She has a lot more to go through than even Clark Kent did in adjusting to Earth," says EP Geoff Johns.
- Britt Morgan has been cast in the role of Livewire for the series.
That's certainly an exciting bunch of spoilers. I think of these shows forthcoming seasons (along with other DC favourite, Gotham) are definitely pulling out the stops with the variety of character introductions and as someone who didn't get around to watching Constantine, I am interested to see how he'll fit into the Arrow universe. I also wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in two other shows as well over the next year.
Show Spoilers: http://www.spoilertv.com/
Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8pm from October 7th on the CW, The Flash airs Tuesdays 8pm from October 6th on the CW and Supergirl airs on Mondays at 8pm from October 26th on CBS. Legends Of Tomorrow will air on the CW from January 2016.