Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Glee - Season 5 May Be Delayed

I didn't really want to write this blog because I still can't believe it but sadly, I have to.


It's been two days since the news broke about the death of actor Cory Monteith and like so many people, I am definitely shocked and saddened to have heard the news. I'm not going to make any speculations here but my thoughts most definitely go out to his family, friends and colleagues. 31 is no age to die and he will be missed from Glee and in general. I've not always been the biggest fan of Finn as a character but Monteith always struck me as a nice guy though.

Because of the untimely passing of actor, it seems that production is rightly going to be delayed for a month to give everyone some time to breathe. This will now mean that the show will more than likely return in November when filming begins.

More News: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/07/glee-season-5-production-possibly.html and http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/tag/actor%3A%20cory%20monteith

Glee is currently being repeated on Sky1 and E4 at different points during the week. EDIT: Season 5 will now air September 26th on FOX with production beginning in August.

No comments: