Monday, February 09, 2015

First Look: Daredevil

I was meant to post this during the weekend but it sort of slipped my mind but here it is, the trailer for Netflix's Daredevil, starring Charlie Cox in the title role ....


I'm not seeking forgiveness for what I've done, father. I'm asking forgiveness for what I'm about to do.

During Wednesday last week, a 90 second trailer was released for the upcoming series and like Arrow before it, there's definitely a Christopher Nolan/Dark Knight trilogy influence to the series and while I'm not sure what to make of the costume in which Murdoch seems to be wearing to exact his own brand of justice, this does look like it's going to be a very great series to watch nonetheless.

Season 1 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK1mrTQd8D0

Daredevil will be released on Netflix from April 10th.

No comments: