Thursday, December 15, 2011

Being Human US - Season 2 Cast Pics

I'm not gonna lie. When I watched the first series of the US version of Being Human, I wasn't overly impressed but it got somewhat more solid in it's second half. Now pictures for the second season have emerged.

Aidan (Sam Witwer) looking incredibly pale in this one. There's supposed to be more exploring into his darker side in the second year as well as a new vampire called Suren (Dichen Lachman) entering the fray.

Josh (Sam Huntington) is dealing with Nora (Kristen Hager) becoming a werewolf at the end of the first season. I'm actually surprised they went there so quickly with that storyline but here's hoping it's as well handled as the UK version's is.

Sally (Meghan Rath) is still living with the lads in the second series. Not too sure where they're going with her character this year.

And one more cast picture of all three housemates together. I have to admit, they are a good looking bunch and I will probably watch Season 2 a little more closely than I did with the first year.

Season 2 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojf8Byz7kPk

Season 2 of Being Human US begins on SyFy, Mondays at 9pm from January 16th 2012.

No comments: